Interested in starting your own business? To add to the business insight provided by the American Entrepreneur TV show, below is a list of entrepreneur resources compiled by the Rothman Institute of Entrepreneurial Studies.
U.S. Government Information
E-Business and E-Commerce
- http://www.kauffman.org/ - Kauffman Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- http://www.celcee.edu/ - Materials on entrepreneurship education and various links to organizations dealing with entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship education.
- http://www.nfte.com - National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship - Nonprofit organization that introduces low-income and at-risk young people to the world of business and entrepreneurship.
- http://edwardlowe.org/indexa.htm - Edward Lowe Foundation resource site.
- http://www.wilsonweb.com - Wilson Internet – Web Marketing & E-Commerce Web's largest source of key information about doing business on the Net - hundreds of articles, thousands of links to resources on e-commerce and Web marketing.
- http://www.webmonkey.com - Webmonkey - This site has been teaching people how to build websites of their own since 1996.
- http://www.internetnews.com - If it's about selling online, it shows up here.
- http://www.searchenginewatch.com - A great resource for tips on how to promote a site and on how to effectively conduct online research.